[Gimp-user] Fedora 28, RawTherapee, and GIMP 2.10 flatpak - install dir's??

Hi folks.

So I'm having issues getting RawTherapee to find GIMP 2.10, on Fedora
28.

Both apps are installed and working fine by themselves, but I'm
guessing there's been changes to the directory structure for these
flatpaks??
The checkbox for GIMP in RT, and none of my command lines are finding
it.

I made no special changes to install dir's, so wherever the default
is, it should be there.

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Let's add plugins and Corel AfterShot Pro as well.

I can't install wavelet sharpen plugin and Corel wants an external editor and I
can't find where GIMP 2.10.2 is located and it isn't usr/bin, that is for sure.

I'm not sure if this new flatpak system was rigourously tested for what people
require once it is installed.

Macr

--
Macr (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)