[Gimp-user] Export inconsistencies

Follow the attached link to view samples of photos that I shot on my Sony A700,
opened in Gimp 2.9.7 via darktable, then saved via gimp first to xcf, then to
tiff format.

When editing these photos, my laptop display showed them as normal photo files.
However, when I Exorted them as .tiff, the results are inconsistent.  The first
photo returned an image that seems to be a dim, monochromatic version of what I
tried to import.  The second image appears normal.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Dsug64V2MH5u1zC-vzZdK_8XjnND0DGc?usp=sharing