Re: [Gimp-user] 2.8.22 is wacky

On 05/26/2017 06:05 AM, Nate Owens wrote:

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 8:28 PM, Michael Schumacher
<schumaml gmx de> wrote:

Align to path? Not sure if I'm following... can you provide the URL
of its page in the user manual?

P.S. as you've now got 2.6.12 again, can you check if you had
remebered the following correctly?

you could *choose the baseline for the path*, even run it along a
circle Then you could save or export the results cleanly as xcf
or other formats

*Text ALONG path url* =
https://docs.gimp.org/2.6/en/gimp-tool-text.html scroll down. Scroll
down there is also an image demonstrating it's position in the Layer
menu selection

Ok, so we are referring to the same functionality.

I'm not aware of any significant functional differences between 2.6 and
2.8.

Is this thread about not finding how to do this, because UI locations
have been changed?

--
Regards,
Michael