[Gimp-user] Tool Options windows position not remembered

Hi,

I have arranged the Gimp windows in a way that I have the Tool Options
to the right of the workspace, but still left of the Dockable Dialogs
(see attached image). However, when I restart Gimp, the positions have
swapped. Suddenly I have the Dockable DIalogs left of the Tool
Options.

Is anyone else having that issue? Does anyone know why this is
happening and how to resolve it? Is there a way to make Gimp remember
the positions of the windows?

Thanks for any help or advise.

I'm running Gimp version 2.8.22 on Fedora 25.

No one has an idea how to fix this?

--
DrNukular (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)