Re: [Gimp-user] color management -- basic question

On 01/08/2017 07:47 PM, Partha Bagchi wrote:
Try Elle Stone's color corrected experimental version. See if that helps.
CCing her in case.

Hi Casey,

My apologies, I'm not sure exactly what you are describing below, so I've asked a couple of questions to try to figure out what procedures you are using.

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 6:37 PM, Casey Connor <gimp-user-list caseyconnor org