[Gimp-user] gimp_run_procedure() not working

Hey guys, can somebody please tell me where I am going wrong? I am trying to use
the 'gimp_run_procedure()' function to call the normal map plug-in, but I can
not for the life of me get it to work. It builds without errors. Just doesn't
work in GIMP.

Here is a snippet of the code:

 gint n_return_vals;

  gimp_run_procedure("plug-in-normalmap", &n_return_vals,
    GIMP_PDB_INT32, 1,
    GIMP_PDB_IMAGE, param[1].data.d_image,
    GIMP_PDB_DRAWABLE, param[2].data.d_drawable,
    GIMP_PDB_INT32, 0,
    GIMP_PDB_FLOAT, 0,
    GIMP_PDB_FLOAT, 10,
    GIMP_PDB_INT32, 0,
    GIMP_PDB_INT32, 0,
    GIMP_PDB_INT32, 0,
    GIMP_PDB_INT32, 0,
    GIMP_PDB_INT32, 0,
    GIMP_PDB_INT32, 0,
    GIMP_PDB_INT32, 0,
    GIMP_PDB_INT32, 0,
    GIMP_PDB_FLOAT, 0,
    GIMP_PDB_DRAWABLE, param[2].data.d_drawable,
    GIMP_PDB_END
);

--
cypher2k12 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)