[Gimp-user] White balance correction

I have taken several night panoramas, in which the camera seems to have decided
to change
the white balance for the right-most photo[s] to have quite a bit more yellow in
them.

I have tried to select the yellow and bucket-fill white; hue/saturation, yellow,
reduce saturation (just goes to grey); and a technique where one picks the
white, grey, and black points to try and color-correct, but have achieved
nothing even remotely satisfactory.

Since the subject in question is across the ocean from me, I cannot just go and
re-take the photos with the camera's white balance nailed down to something
other than Auto.

Hugin puts the photos together OK, but the yellow is changed into a hideous
greenish-yellow...

I will try to attach some screenshots, two that show adjoining shots with
different white-balance, and
Hugin's final product...

Any suggestions as to how to salvage these otherwise nice panoramas?

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/772/original/GIMP_WB_1.jpg
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/773/original/GIMP_WB_2.jpg
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/774/original/GIMP_WB_HUGIN.jpg