Re: [Gimp-user] c++ "runtime to terminate it in an unusual way"

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 8:47 AM, imWACCo <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

So, last night I tried to print something from Gimp, I get the  "runtime to
terminate it in an unusual way". Thank gods it only closed the Print
dialog.

I try to open Gimp today and get  "runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way".
So, I uninstall, reinstall, and... You guessed it,  "runtime to terminate
it in
an unusual way"

If it is a c++ error, it is not GIMP.

carol