Re: [Gimp-user] Custom Script UI

What, you mean with no "PF-XXX" parameters? Yeah, I got that much as I've made
scripts with both no UI and the built-in UI before. I'm rather certain it still
wants you to use their UI, though.

Even if that's all it took, there's still the issue of gimp using a watered down
Python 2.7.5, which I'm not sure how to add normal modules to. I assume Kivy's
pretty much out of the question, but TkInter's normally built in to python,
except with gimp a number of base modules, including TkInter, aren't present
.anymore.
<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list>
As you say TkInter isn't in the GIMP supplied Python (which is a pity as it uses native file browsers instead
of the GTK abomination), but you can use PyGTK, which you should be able to understand quite readily as you
have TkInter experience.

Here's a relatively simple PyGTK GIMP plug-in I wrote some time ago:
https://bitbucket.org/paynekj/paynekj-gimp-scripts/src/2e8e87faf5eaaf6036e0d8b68ff9f6f37a3f0421/plug-ins/pygtk_add_multiple_guides.py?at=default

Kevin