Re: [Gimp-user] errors

On 08/10/16 03:41, Debra Freeman wrote:
hey i cant seem to find the error in the forum for this, i have uninstalled
an reinstalled but i still get this error in my gimp add textures. can you
guide me to the right place to correct it please, i love it/gimp an i would
hate to lose it,

If the problem is in your Gimp profile (it often is...), uninstalling and reinstalling is pointless because the uninstallation will not remove your profile and the reinstallation will reuse the existing profile. What usually work is renaming your profile, to make Gimp recreate one the next time it starts. After checking that everthing works, you can then copy add-ons and such from your old profile to the new one.

See http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/GIMPProfile/