[Gimp-user] Processing RAW pics?

Please install UFRaw from ufraw.sf.net.

Alex
1 янв. 2015 г. 18:18 пользователь "Dutchbert" <forums gimpusers com>
написал:

I have looked at UFRaw, but the maker himself says the plug-in does not work
with GIMP 2.8. So I installed it stand-alone and it works well enough. But I
would not like to do some kind of pre-processing in UFRaw, then convert to JPEG
(or another format that GIMP recognises, TIFF would probably better) and then
load it into GIMP for the final touches, e.g with the ...erm, magic wand.
I would prefer to do all processing in RAW and then convert.

--
Dutchbert (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)