[Gimp-user] Canon 6700D bugs Gutenprint 5.2.10 fix ASAP

Hello, there is allot of bugs on Canon 6700D printer driver.
Since the gutenprint at sourceforge is dead, I'm posting here. Perhaps somebody
know how to fix this.

    The printer prints OK only in "Plain paper" see for screenshots
http://www.printerknowledge.com/threads/gutenprint-the-poor-mans-rip.9549/page-2#post-77610

The printer does not print in high resolution mode no matter what setting is
selected. With one clogged nozzle I get lines is the print. Printer prints 2x
faster than with original canon driver on photo papers. Please fix this.

--
smilem (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)