[Gimp-user] GIMP does not support Mac Retina displays

Hello - I am an amateur photographer, satisfied user of GIMP on Mac computers; an iMac 27" at home and a
Macbook Pro with 15" Retina displays, that I use on the road.  GIMP does not support my Retina high
resolution display; window graphics and text appear jagged, and, while displaying the same picture on the
iMac and the Macbook, the Retina picture appears to be lower quality.

It is a pity that this wonderful program, ported to the Mac with native graphics, does not support these
displays.

This is of course a request for an enhancement; will you plan to support high resolution displays in the near
future?

--
(@_   |
//\   | Maurizio Loreti - Retired physicist, happy grandfather