Re: [Gimp-user] Hugin panorama tool

On 07/23/2012 09:29 AM, bruno buys net br wrote:

You can try to photograph again with a better camera (more mpixels)
or use a panorama tool to stitch partial images together.
There is this nice tool called Hugin (hugin.sourceforge.net) that
can do this for you. It takes a little getting used to, but no big
deal. I managed to get a 110mpixels image with hugin.

Thanks for mentioning this!  From time to time I have to stitch
photos together.  I have learned to do a decent enough job of this
in the GIMP but it's labor intensive and Hugin looks like a very
useful gadget.  Best of all, it's in the Ubuntu repositories!

:o)

Steve