Re: [Gimp-user] Device specific tool options

On 2012-07-14 04:48, Liam R E Quin wrote:
It seems like GIMP save different tool options for different devices
(such as mouse and drawing tablet). Is it possible to configure GIMP 2.8
to not do that, to share the same tool options among all devices?

If you use the tablet as a regular mouse (no pressure...) then yes, but
I think otherwise not right now.

I want to use the pressure of my tablet, no much point in having a tablet otherwise.

Then I would like to put an option to share tool options among all devices on the wishlist for some future version of GIMP.