Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp - 2.8 Usability Drop

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:40 PM, drankinatty <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
  Now we find ourselves in a situation where the community and user base has made clear their preference
for the 2.6 style open/save dialog that preserves the choice of the user to save in whatever format they
choose, but now developer pride is one the line.

Oh please.... what 'community' and 'user base' is this that you speak
of? All I see is some individuals with individual opinions and a
varying lack of courtesy in presenting their opinions.

Opensource always has been a meritocracy, not a democracy.