Re: [Gimp-user] An introduction and some questions

Thanks guys for clarification regarding GPL and GIMP.
As I recommend GIMP to my colleagues, I will definitely make sure we contribute back to the GIMP community in various ways. We can definitely help out on bugs, manual translation into various languages as well as hosting event for GIMP down the road. We will be at CES so if any of you are visiting, welcome to swing by, test out GIMP and see if you are lucky enough to win the drawing for our tablet.

--
Mark Peng
Kupa LLC