Re: [Gimp-user] gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

...or should I just download a GIMP 2.7.3 is a development snapshot.

I use it. It is quite stable, but sometimes crashes.

 Anyway, the thing is I am really looking forward to the release of GIMP 2.8
 - but every time I visit the "Official schedule for GIMP 2.8" page
 (http://tasktaste.com/projects/Enselic/gimp-2-8) the release date seems to
 keep on moving into the future by one or two days!

Oh, shi~. It seems like since last 2 monthes it has moved for 2 monthes.