Re: [Gimp-gui] Gimp Layout

Try pressing Tab.

Alex

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 4:01 PM, Yahoo! via gimp-gui-list
<gimp-gui-list gnome org> wrote:
I recently downloaded Gimp 2.10.4. When I open the program, all I get is the
Wilbur icon on a grey back round with drop downs in the upper left corner:
File Edit Select View Image Layer...etc. There are no Tool Boxes, Layer
Boxes. Just the drop downs which let me do  few things, but I can't follow
the youtube videos because of the different interface. How can I get my
opening interface page to show all these separate boxes? Thank you, Tom
Tindall