Re: [Gimp-docs] CI offline

Hi,

I've seen your ping on IRC. Cheers for your interest :)

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 08:47:54PM +0200, scl wrote:
On 11.04.13 at 06:14 AM Roman Joost wrote:
just let you know that the manual is not updated every night (perhaps
some of you already noticed). I moved jobs and I hope I could find a new
CI server. I was hoping to have this sorted far quicker, but well ...

Hi Roman,

what kind of CI server do you mean and how do we access it?
Oooh sorry for being ambiguous. I always had gimp-help-2 built on a
Jenkins and push the generated HTML nightly to docs.gimp.org.

I've currently also got some positive feedback from the Fedora
Infrastructure project:

    http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/infrastructure/2013-April/012746.html

Perhaps I'll coordinate with them first :)

Cheers,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de