[Gimp-docs] Images not "translated"

According to "http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp-help-2/"; introduction.po is translated 100% to en_GB, it, ja, and nn. In "http://docs.gimp.org/xx/gimp-introduction-whats-new.html"; the images in these languages are collected from the C folder, not from the images/LANGUAGE folder when making html.
I have not checked if this apply to other files too.

In my local copy the images are collected from my local language folders as assumed when running make html-xx.
Kolbjoern