Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp "make install" fails with undefined references to fresh-built gegl

On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, Charles Hymes <charles hymes name> wrote:

I built gimp 2.10.18 on CentOS 7 last year on another host, but on a new
host with gimp 2.10.20, I'm stuck with undefined reference errors for GEGL.
I'm not a c++ developer, so this is all a foreign language

No promises but, pretend it is 15 years ago and as root type 'ldconfig'.

Then try building GIMP again.

carol