Re: [Gimp-developer] Get rid of the floating selection where possible?

You are probably talking about "Auto-anchoring of floating selection". I've seen it and thought it is about
something else - I supposed that creating a new layer is not anchoring.

That's a bit strange to me that nobody prioritized it higher since this is the thing that you have to deal
with daily, with every paste, but it's good to see it on the list anyway. Thank you for the answer.

 ---- On Sat, 25 Nov 2017 09:46:44 +0000 Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote ----