[Gimp-developer] GTK experts required for mentoring Linux Foundation GSoC project.

Hi,

This is Aveek from Linux Foundation. Currently myself and Till Kempeter,
are working as the org admins of the LF GSoC project. This year we
undertaking a project of developing the Common Print Dialog for Linux (
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/gsoc/google-summer-code-2017-openprinting-projects).This
project will for sure improve the user experience on how we all print in
Linux today.

The project involves development of the complex Common Print dialogs in
GTK. We are badly in need of some mentors who can guide the students on
GTK. It will be of great help if someone from the community could could
show interest  in mentoring the students on GTK part.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aveek

Org Admin