Re: [Gimp-developer] Enhanced smudge tool : Smudge with painting

Hi,

sorry for replying so late, we're all at LGM and quite busy.

I really love that new way of smudge painting, we absolutely
want this in 2.10.

Could you perhaps do some cleanup to the patches?

- gimp_gegl_smudge_blend() and its parameters were renamed
  for (imo) no good reason

- variables should be declared at the start of a block

- we don't use c++ comments

Also, can you upload the patches to a new bug in bugzilla
please?

Regards,
Mitch