Re: [Gimp-developer] broken threshold

My execution error is when I use gimp-drawable-desaturate and maybe it
is going to happen with gimp-drawable-select-color.

I suspect it is something in the enums.

When I was poking around within GIMP's py-enums, I noticed that there
was a change in them.  LUMINOSITY has changed to LUMINANCE.  I guess I
have been around a long while because I was told it was better to use
the "wordy" enum and not the number for scripting.

It was nice to see that threshold was fixed.  I was always uncertain
how to use the procedure command given how it is used via the gui.