Re: [Gimp-developer] New Image/Color Management option

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 5:25 AM, Gez wrote:

I'm one of the few guys around using GIMP professionally in the field
of graphic design, and with each decision like this one, pointing to
the wrong audience (not the audience defined in the "product vision")
I'm becoming less and less convinced that it is a good idea to keep
using it.

Would you like to talk about the issue in hand rather than go around
bashing developers without providing useful insights?

The most pressing issues (like performance and quality) are constantly
postponed. But hey, we have a new dark theme and new icons.

This is ridiculous.

People who work on themes and icons are not the same people who work
on e.g. color management. C'mon, Gez, you've been around for long
enough to know that.

Alex