[Gimp-developer] Icon sizes required

Continuing on from the discussion on IRC earlier this week about pixel-aligned icons, I re-drew the
gimp-gravity-* icons to align for the current 24x24 size.

However, when then trying them on 2.9.3.2cd687a I found that the icon-theme is requesting size 20x20 and
therefore the 24x24 are being re-scaled, loosing the pixel alignment.

So my question is this: Is there a way to get a correct list of all the required icon sizes as the current
reference, icon-list.mk file, is inaccurate?

Kevin