Re: [Gimp-developer] Script-fu, Windows 10

On 16-08-02 03:01 AM, Lechner Peter wrote:
I have installed Gimp 2.8.16 and have errors to run my Script-Fu-scripts
which are running under Windows 8.1 without any problem. The
error-massage said that there are some unbound variables:

You need to upload images to an image sharing site provide the links to the images. The links you provided are unusable.

If you have unbound variables in your Script-Fu scripts they are probably old scripts that need to be updated. The message "unbound variable" means you are setting the value of a variable before you have defined it in your script. Make sure the variable is defined via a define statement, or within the first part of a let, let*, or letrec block.

I tried to find out the reason with Dependency Walker and see that
Script-Fu.exe cannot access some Windows DLLs:

Script-Fu should not be trying to load a Windows DLL AFAIK. I can't see the image you referred to in the email so I can't see the error you are seeing.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.