Re: [Gimp-developer] wtf with the download?

On 15-05-31 08:43 AM, C R wrote:
I have developed the html for the buttons. A test can be found here:
http://opendesignstudio.org/gimp/samples/
[snip]
Comments?

Looks good to me. The text about BitTorrent states the key information someone should know about that option without being long winded.

The only change I would suggest is to capitalize the W in "windows".

--
Cheers!

Kevin.