Re: [Gimp-developer] Hide menu items

Okay, I found a way.

You need to edit /usr/share/gimp/2.0/menus and comment out a few lines so that it becomes:
<separator/>
  <placeholder name="Save">
    <!--<menuitem action="file-save"/>
    <menuitem action="file-save-as"/>
    <menuitem action="file-save-a-copy"/>-->
  </placeholder>
  <menuitem action="file-revert"/>
  <separator/>
 <!-- <placeholder name="Export">
    <menuitem action="file-export-to"/>
    <menuitem action="file-overwrite"/>
    <menuitem action="file-export"/>
  </placeholder>-->
  <menuitem action="file-create-template"/>

Can I hide menu items using Python plug-in code too?

Kind regards,
Geofrey De Belie

---- Aan zo, 24 mei 2015 20:33:58 +0200 Geoffrey De Belie  schreef ----
The "save, "save as", "export" and "export as" menu items in the File menu.

---- Aan zo, 24 mei 2015 09:44:59 +0200 Andrew Pullins schreef ----
What would you like to hide? I'm not a GIMP developer so sorry I can't help you. I'm just invested in
knowing.