Re: [Gimp-developer] Sourceforge downloads

On 27 May 2015 at 09:49, Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com> wrote:
It also appears that the account the project page belongs to is
"sf-editor1", and a lot of well known projects are listed on the user page:
http://sourceforge.net/u/sf-editor1/

As I openned the profile for that page to check the list projects it said
"GIMP for Windows: last upodated 4 minutes ago" - and the downlaod file thre nw
feature today's date.

Maybe due to our contacts they have just changed the kind and nature
of the malware
shipped with the installer.

  js
 -><-