Re: [Gimp-developer] why I can't repeat this command?

On 21/03/15 16:17, Marco Ciampa wrote:
I am selecting a program window screenshot (just an image).
The command includes some pixels around the program window.
I select all the image and shrink the selection 1 bit at a time.
Why the "repeat command" is grayed out?
I have to repeat the command every time selecting it in the menu.
Is there a reason for this behaviour?

I don't see a "repeat command". I see a "Filters>Repeat last" which as its location implies repeats the last *filter* (a general "repeat" would be next to Edit/Redo).