Re: [Gimp-developer] save brushes, dynamics and tool preferences as compressed brush

Alex,
i understand your direct answer.

You do? :)

I'd love to contribute to the Gimp project, but i've no idea how to code in C. :D

There was another option in my answer :)

Please treat people with less developer experience and of another mother language with more respect-or ignore
my posts if you really -hate- newcomers. :) I ask not the impossible in my suggestions, neither that you jump
in for me fixing bugs or adding features in the Gimp on the fly.
If you have no good word for my posts, ignore my next posts. You do? :)