[Gimp-developer] hide/unhide toolbox and dock with an arrow

Hi,
if we activate the scrollbars in the Gimp, we get following 3 features at the corners of our image window:
quick mask, navigator and zoom to window.

I think the "zoom to window" feature is a bit outdated and i'd suggest to replace it instead with an arrow to
show/hide manually the dock and the toolbox.
Better if we configure the "zoom to window" feature using Gimps main preferences