Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gegl-developer] babl roadmap

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Elle Stone
<ellestone ninedegreesbelow com> wrote:
On 10/17/2014 06:59 AM, Øyvind Kolås wrote:

As a former researcher at a national color science laboratory, and a
major contributor to babl and GEGL; I probably have no idea about
these things – and how the spectral data in named color ICCv4 profiles
might be used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKpaXu87Coo
Nobody doubts your intelligence, acumen, or accomplishments. Not even me.

Then what is the purpose of continuing to endlessly perpetuate this
discussion, asking people to read about spectral color management,
when our roadmaps barely have good colorimetric management in scope?
For the sake of argument alone?