Re: [Gimp-developer] (no subject)

Hello Casandra,

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Casandra Soriano
<soriano7495 yahoo com> wrote:

Hi, I'm Casandra. Hopefully, I'm emailing this to the right person. The Contact Us is a little confusing.
Anyway, I recently made an account for the Gimp Plugin registration. When I made the account, it told me
two things. The first was that an email was sent to me as an activation for the account. Another was about
how the email was failed to be sent and that I should contact administration if it continues. I waited for
an email, but I still didn't receive one. So, I tried making a new account, but it said the email was being
used. So, I tried logging in, but there it said the account was either blocked or not activated. I checked
my spam mail too, but there isn't an email at all. So, I was hoping that I could have some help with this
situation. Thank you for your time and I hope you get in contact with me soon.

The situation of the GIMP plugin registry is quite fuzzy to me, but
basically from what I know, the account registration is kind of closed
because of high spam activity (see the last news on the main page).

I'm not sure how and when this situation will improve. Some people on
this mailing list may have access to the administration part of this
website and may be able to manually enable your account though. Let's
see if someone else answers. :-)

Jehan