Re: [Gimp-developer] Search Action dialog feature

Hi,

thank you for your replies. I thought by myself it could
be of value to summarize the former discussions here
and in IRC etc. to give all the people involved the
same state of knowledge.
But doing this would take some time and require to have
less time for other tasks on my todo list (Wiki, Jenkins,
techdoc and real life (what was that, again? ;-)).
I guess I could get it done by the end of the week.
Is there a need on your sides or do you all (at least
Peter, Srihari and Jehan) already know it?

Kind regards,

Sven