Re: [Gimp-developer] Kickstarter

25.02.2014 21:20, Alexandre Prokoudine пишет:
I hope you now better understand that this isn't all that trivial as it
might have seemed to you (or maybe it haven't).

Ok. Thanks for your answers.
I understand, that it is not so trivial to make it in a right way. My
bounty expires in 6 month. However, if you will decide to make such
feature later, I think I can post it back or even add some more money.
I'm not so rich to pay 1000$ for this, but I will be happy to see such
feature in gimp.