Re: [Gimp-developer] Release and translation of textures

No, I didn't, thanks for mentioning it, I'm mostly a (very good) translator but not very good at code. There are a lot more people who are good at translating than people who can do both, sadly.

Michael

06/02/2014 11:51, sgrìobh Alexandre Prokoudine:
Yes, once the translation is there, it will be used in all builds.

You will have to run 'intltool-update gd' after moving  your
translation to the branch, though. But I guess you already know that
:)

Alexandre