[Gimp-developer] missing icons in layers window ? (was Re: ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.8.14 released)

At the bottom of the layers window there are several icons, like New
layer, Delete layer, etc.. Now, while the placeholder are still there
and are functional, the icons are gone except for duplicate and anchor.

I'm on Windows Vista 64 bit. I deleted manually the user
directories .gimp-2.8 and .thumbnails right before the new
version install, but didn't uninstalled the previous GIMP.

This could be the reason ?

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară