Re: [Gimp-developer] Some blend modes break in unbounded mode sRGB

On 04/10/2014 08:39 PM, Przemyslaw Golab wrote:
Isn't that expected? You don't change color space, for it to have the
same results.

You choose best color space for the job and use it from beginning to the
end,
or if you know what you are doing convert it in middle of work to do the
thing
you want to do.
If all color spaces look the same whats the point of using them.

I agree 100% with what you just said. When editing an image,
choose the best color space for the job.

But it seems that the current plan is that when GIMP 2.10 is released, all image editing will be done in the unbounded mode sRGB color space. Quoting from the post Gez mentioned:

Re: [Gimp-developer] Three questions about opening an image and converting it to linear light RGB