[Gimp-developer] 6 questions about open-source?

hi everyone!

I am studying an open-source subject at college, and I've been asked to interview someone who collaborate to open-source...

Is there anybody who might answer the following questions?

* Which are your education (formal or informal)?

* Do you had previous experience on other projects before Gimp?

* What are the motivations that drive you to collaborate in this project?

* Do you think that this collaboration can impact your regular work? Do you think that it will affect your future work?

* Do you believe that, in a near future, open-source projects will be as popular as non-free software?

* What do you think about the open-source community around you?

Thank you very much,
Lluís Parcerisa