Re: [Gimp-developer] Three questions about opening an image and converting it to linear light RGB

I just noticed that I sent my last two e-mails to Nicolas without
forwarding them to the list.
I think his replies address these questions, so I'll copy them here.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I forgot to hit "reply all".

----