Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP System Requirements

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 6:16 AM,  <thewall01210 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

My name is Robert Drury, and I am a software developer.

I need to use your software for a project I am currently working
on and my laptop has a very moderately powered processor.
I have searched your site thoroughly and can find the system
requirements for your program nowhere.  It is very inconvenient
to me and all developers like myself.  I kindly request that you
please post these on your website as these statistics are very
important to many people and would further advance the ease
of use of your product.

I'm not sure how this can ease the use of GIMP when common sense
suggests that getting newer hardware should help :) But the request is
valid. What page would you expect to see this information on?

Alexandre