Re: [Gimp-developer] Mystery: scaling "thin" areas makes them partially transparent

On 10/09/2013 06:59 PM, Nicolas Robidoux wrote:

Note: Enlarging or shrinking abnormally small images is not part of
the target use case. I also am not 100% sure that the above
recommendation is consistent with the target use case.

Actually I found this while working on a script that does a non-affine transform by scaling successive lines of the image.