Re: [Gimp-developer] n-point image deformation GSoC proposal

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 10:09 PM, Marek Dvoroznak wrote:
Hello,

I've also made my proposal publicly visible in order to get some
feedback from you. I'm especially interested in your comments about
steps to implement the tool. I've described it in 'GSoC work' section.

Thanks for your time.

My proposal link:
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/dvoromar/1

As already suggested to another potential student, try planning your
midterm vacation in advance. You are going to need it :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org