Re: [Gimp-developer] Research Study: Open Source Developers on the fence between company and community

On 13-03-27 08:23 AM, Thomas Zerbach wrote:
I hope I was able to catch your interest. If you can think of a way how to
support me with my research (e.g. by forwarding this message or incorporating
this information in a newsletter/ internal forum) or if you have any questions
regarding the research study feel free to contact me.

Your survey page is in English but the buttons on the pages are not. I have no idea what Zaruck or Weiter mean. I would suggest you change the labels on the buttons to English.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.