Re: [Gimp-developer] double exposure

Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:52:13 -0400
From: ellimae288 gmail com
To: gimp-developer-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-developer] double exposure

Hi - last year I attempted and successfully created double exposures using
gimp and digital pics! But I lost the email that had the instructions in
it. Can someone please help me out? I promise to save it somewhere!  I have
not been playing with the program, and I just took pics at a wedding on
Sat, and I wanted to work with a few:)  Thank you!!

Jenn