[Gimp-developer] now: project ideas, was: unified transform tool

Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 4:09 PM, peter sikking wrote:

meanwhile, I am looking for a new small design project
to put before my students in a months time. any ideas.

It seems that folks who create textures for 3D projects really want us
to build advanced features on top of the new save/export model.

One such feature is mentioned in the GSoC2013 page: being able to
export/overwrite from sets of layers.

it would not be bad if some more ideas popped up.

thanks,

    --ps

            man + machine interface works

        http://blog.mmiworks.net: on interaction architecture